Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A small request, please

Dear Friends, Family and Friends I have never met,

Often I post a link onto my facebook page after I have published a new post but I am starting to feel this is a bit narcissistic and self-indulging, more so than simply keeping a blog. For those of you that read what I have to say periodically, thank you! I am glad to know that my words are not lost in space and that I can keep family and friends up-to-date on my daily life. Here comes the request: Pretty please, if you would like updates about current blog posts please click on the button to the immediate right of recent posts labeled "Join this site" to become a "follower" so that I may cutback/stop self promoting my blog on facebook.
Thank you for reading, thank you for following, thank you for helping me cutback on my facebook spamming, and thank you for being you!

Much Love,

Joce

No comments:

Post a Comment