Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to life, Back to reality.....

Life has been interesting since I have been back to Zambia.  I no longer have a roommate.  Work has been really busy.  And I have been doing all I can to not get lonely living alone.

The first weekend back we went to a Zambian comedy show at a friend's bar...
My second weekend back I had the opportunity to watch Esther Phiri fight. 



The Assistant Secretary of State of African Affairs, Johnnie Carson, came to Peace Corps this past Sunday for a ceremony that was created just for his visit. 


My new fridge magnets of insults has proven to be the entertaiment feature of my house.


I have read more as of late:
The Good Earth (Enriched Classics (Pocket))

And this weekend will be spent preparing for my travels next week and hopefully I will get in a small adventure here or there.  Its good to be back in Zambia!

No comments:

Post a Comment